Join us for the MACDN Membership Drive on May 11, 2017, and learn why MACDN membership has its privileges:
- Up-to-date info on the latest trends and best practices in addiction treatment
- Share your specialty and commitment to the field of addiction with other like-minded nurses
- … and much more!
It’s FREE to attend with some special event surprises, including the chance to win an Amazon Kindle.
WHEN: MAY 11th 6pm – 8pm
WHERE: BERGAND GROUP, 1300 YORK ROAD BUILDING C, SUITE 300 LUTHERVILLE, MD 21093
RSVP(choose just 1 method)
- Facebook Event Page: MACDN Membership Drive
- Email: email@example.com
- OR — directly to Margaret at 443.613.1170
MACDN At A Glance
Upcoming Calendar Events:
- Membership Drive – May 11 (6-8pm)
- 12th Annual Conference – Oct 26 (7:30am-4pm)
*Note: If you experience issues downloading a zip document , reference this video tutorial or simply click the “PDF” version to view and save.
Our mission is to provide and maintain quality nursing care for chemically dependent patients and their families, through education, training, and research. Also, provide an environment that promotes a superior level of knowledge in the field of Chemical Dependency Nursing.
MACDN Board Members
President – Email
Secretary – Email
Board Member – Email